Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Alternative To Real Feathers?

Street Style Shoulder Fierceness

This whole back-to-the-80's shoulder pad trend has been running for quite awhile now. Seems like the guys are trying to get into some shoulder pad action as well. Initially when I saw this image, I thought his top had some sort of interesting shoulder detailing. Then when I zoomed in for a closer look, I was pretty surprised to see that those 'shoulder details' were actually shuttlecocks! Yeah, those little shuttlecocks you use to play badminton with. Pretty hilarious huh? I'm thinking it's a D-I-Y? Or if it turns out to be the work of a designer, he/she was probably thinking of using the shape and texture of the shuttlecock to create some sort of a 3D piece. I mean, it IS made out of feathers after all.

No comments: